Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vacations!

This year is shaping up to be the year of vacations for me. I have 5 trips already planned, 4 of which include flying (I hate flying and wish I could just teleport there!) 
March - Wisconsin/Chicago (10 days) - free plane ticket since part of the trip is for work 
April - Vegas (2 days) - driving 
May - Minneapolis (4 days) - free ticket with reward points 
June - Wisconsin/Chicago (9 days) - free ticket with reward points 
November - Hawaii (8 days) - $$$$$ lol Hawaii is expensive! 

I'm pretty sure there will be a trip to AZ for either thanksgiving or Christmas as well. I also booked our campsites for Memorial Day and 4th of July weekends but those are both less than an hour from home. Summer months will be filled with camping locally. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! How was your March trip to Chicago? The weather should be much better in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun. Met up with some friends for a late lunch and then headed to the united center to catch a bulls game. I'm trying to buy tickets to to see cirque shanghai at navy pier in June. If you have never been to the show you should go. Ive been twice and both times it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete